Whether your key stakeholders are close to your core business operations or further down the supply chain, we can help you to nurture and integrate them into your sustainability strategy.
Our stakeholder engagement methodology is as follow:
1. Map and prioritise stakeholders
2. Identify engagement methods and communication channels
3. Set criteria and key performance indicators to evaluate engagement
4. Initiate dialogue with stakeholders
5. Assess stakeholders’ needs and opinions
6. Decide on appropriate response actions
7. Measure sustainability performance and engagement efficiency
8. Maintain effective and long-term stakeholder dialogue
9. Communicate sustainability performance
In principle, identification and mapping of stakeholders is carried out at the same time as the evaluation of material issues. The structure for dialogue and performance measurement is then developed and progressively implemented according to the priority of the issues, the importance of the impacts and your organisation’s capacity for action.We can also carry out a comprehensive evaluation on the effectiveness of your current stakeholder engagement processes, based on specific standards. An assessment of the performance and efficiency of your social or environmental collaborations with key players in your value chain (including community partners, government agencies and NGOs) can also form part of our stakeholder engagement services.
Ere-S credentialsEre-S helps clients to align their sustainability practices and strategies with ISO 26000 and the Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs) along with other complementary international frameworks on sustainability. We also assist organisations to maximise the usefulness and impact of these standards in the context of their industry, priorities and management strategies. We avoid mere textual compliance and aspire to help organisations strengthen their stakeholder trust while preserving their sustainability focus.